Thursday 19 May 2011


Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Love 4 u Was Gone

by: Jesselmine Villaflor

When your gone
My life was done
You're the one
Who teach me love
But you're the one
Who leave me alone

Your gone in my mind
Now my love was blind
And never forget in my heart
Co'z you're the one makes me hurt
My love for u was forever
But now it's all over

And now i feel okay
Co'z now your nothing For me
All the things u lie
Turn to reality...
Now my love was Change
My love 4 u was gone..

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Move ON

By: jesselmine villaflor


Sabi ng puso ko Hindi Ko Na Kaya
Pero ang isip ko Mahal Ko Pa Siya
Sabi ko sa sarili ko Kaya Ko to
Pero pagnakikita ko siya Nasasaktan Pa rin Ako

Sabi ko Magagawa rin kitang kalimutan
pero sa tuwing nandyan ka di ko Magawa
Kahit anung gawin ko ang hirap mag Move on
Kasi di ko maalis sa sarili ko na mhal pa rin kita



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heart Broken




Is there a better place,


To be right now,


Than to be home,


Listening to the crickets’ sounds,


Outside the windows.


Is there a better place,


To be right now,


Than in the bed,


Closing my eyes,


Falling into a deep sleep,


To forget about the days,


Forget about the nights,


Forget about you.


Heartbroken,


Nothing better than to sleep,


To forget that you are gone,


To forget your lies,


Forget the way,


You told me,


You never loved me,


Forget the way,




You looked at me,




When you left me,




I want to forget,




I want to leave this world,


Close my eyes,


Fall to sleep to stop the heart,


From beating.


I block my ears,


From hearing the sounds,


Like your voice,


Like when you sing to me,


Those lovely songs,


They sounded to tender,


Now they kill me,


They hurt me,


I don’t want to hear anything,


Don’t want to hear the waves,


Hitting against the sand,


Don’t want to hear the birds,


Chirping outside the windows.


Don’t want to see my face,


Don’t want to see you,


Don’t want anything,


That has to do a with you,


I want to close,


I want to block away,


The world to stop the pain,


In my heart.


I want my heart to stop beating,


To stop bleeding,


From your words,


Your lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment