Sunday 6 November 2011

What is Your Best Wishes? Mig ViDz

Wishes

by Rose Fyleman
I wish I liked rice pudding,
I wish I were a twin,
I wish some day a real live fairy
Would just come walking in.

I wish when I'm at table
My feet would touch the floor,
I wish our pipes would burst next winter,
Just like they did next door.

I wish that I could whistle
Real proper grown-up tunes
I wish they'd let me sweep the chimneys
On rainy afternoons.

I've got such heaps of wishes,
I've only said a few;
I wish that I could wake some morning
And find they'd all come true!
____________________________________________________________
Wishes Made...

Wishes Made, cast on a star...
Make a wish and hope it comes true...
Wishes Made on a dream from afar...
Hold it very close to you.

Wishes Made, birthday candles blown out...
Close your eyes to make it real...
Wishes for happiness will happen no doubt...
Blowout all the candles just to seal.

Wishes Made, coin tossed into a well...
To join so many others, who also threw...
Did it work for them, or did it fail...
These were old wishes, made anew.

Wishes Made, or so it seems...
To someone higher, to take care...
Wishes Made are only dreams...
Another day in reality we now share.
WishesMade

No comments:

Post a Comment